We are committed to redefining our clients’ experience of working with retained executive search firms.
Headquartered in the Washington metro area, Lochlin Partners is a world-class retained executive search firm that helps leading organizations find the best C-Level and other senior level talent.
Our clients receive the experience, resources and results of large, global search firms in a setting that allows ongoing and intimate involvement to drive every stage of the search process. Our model was designed to deliver quality results by a process that is more detailed, collaborative, transparent and timely than the large firm model allows. We do this because we understand that each executive level position is unique and that a personal, custom approach is the most effective means of finding the best placement for our clients’ needs.
How is Lochlin Partners Redefining Retained Executive Search?
- We put clients before revenue. So we can emphasize relationships, not transactions.
- We don’t believe in layers. Our Managing Partners are the faces of and brains behind every search.
- We carefully manage the number of active searches that each Managing Partner handles to ensure every client gets the proper “mind share.”
- We won’t keep you in the dark. We have a rigorous process and provide constant updates during the search.
- We stay in touch. Even when we don’t need something from you.
- We provide relevant insights. Because if we help you do your job better, we’ll all benefit in the long run.
- We never let up until the search is done. Our commitment and energy remains high throughout the process.
- We always check in down the road. We want to find out how things go because that helps us get better.
- We invest in tools and technology. This helps us deliver faster and better results and a better overall client experience.
Behind This Commitment
The architects and driving forces behind our commitment to redefining retained executive search are our Managing Partners, each of whom has operated and served at the highest levels of the business, government, and nonprofit world. Each of our Managing Partners has been the in the search business for twenty or more years and a has been a Partner in one of the four large international firms—and in most cases has run a major office or practice at those firms.